We are pleased to announce we can re-open our tennis courts and resume our Adult and Junior coaching programme from Wednesday 2nd December.
Unfortunately the clubhouse will remain closed so please can parents remain in their cars or a safe distance away from the courts and bottom clubhouse. One parent per child and please go straight to your car once the session has finished.
The NHS test and trace app posters are around the club and sign in sheets for adult socials are in the bottom clubhouse.
Whilst is it great that we can get back on court, here is a summary of what we should be doing:
- Only players living in a Tier 3 area can play at the club (Juniors are exempt from this). Tier 1 & 2 area players should not travel into a Tier 3 area unless essential.
- Outdoor play is still permissible in groups of up to 6. No mixing with other courts especially in club social mornings/nights, keep to the same 6 players.
- Maintain social distancing, no high fives, no congregating after the sessions.
- Singles – can be with someone from a different household.
- Doubles – can be with different households
- All Adult and Junior Coaching will resume as normal.
- Members only!
For more information please use the links below to view the latest guidance: